More and more parents try to get cheaper and affordable laptops for their kids. There are several reasons why this happenings.
- Since their kids are still in middle or high school, the parents or students them-self not sure what courses will the kids/students take when they enroll to College or University, therefore, they try to get them a cheaper laptops with basic function which can cope for their current usages. Unlike college students, secondary school students don’t really need a high performance laptops for their study. So, parents will only get their kids more expensive laptops when their kids/students are about to enter college.
- The students only needs basic functions laptops for their study, thus, it is no point to get a high-performances laptops to perform normal internet research, home-work typing jobs and ETC.
- Most of the younger students/kids don’t really know how to protect their properties, therefore most of the parents try to get them cheaper laptops in order to avoid any loses. Their parents surely will get them more expensive laptops when the kids/student know how to protect their properties and when they grow up.
To pick a cheap laptops for students, actually it’s almost same like how you choose a normal home use pc or laptops. However, even-thought you are intend to get a cheap laptops for students, however there are few points that you should look at to avoid getting a bad deal.
- Make sure they come along with standard software – When you are compare with different models or brand of laptops, please make sure they come with the standard software such as operating systems and office software. Sometimes you can spot some ridiculous cheap laptops, same model but huge different in price if they don’t come along with certain software. Make sure you don’t miss out this point
- Hardware Spec – Don’t fool by the appearance of the laptops, but must look into the hardware specification inside the laptops. Two different hard specification’s laptops can look exactly the same, therefore you must always check on the hardware specification such as the CPU, memory card, video card and battery’s life. Make sure you get the latest specification at the lowest price.
- Warranty – Sometimes a laptops expensive because of it’s extended or normal warranty the manufacturer offering. Make sure you don’t get a cheap laptops but sacrificing the warranty just to get a cheaper price. It’s because warranty is very important to every electronic appliance for consumer.
Your browser does not support iframes.